By agreeing to the migration of an existing account from another brand to the Operator, you hereby consent, in addition to the transfer of your account balance, to the transfer of your personal information, including your full name, date of birth, registered methods of deposit, contact information, contact records and details of past transactions and visits.
You hereby consent to receive marketing communications from the Operator in respect of its offerings by way of email, post, SMS and telephone notifications, any of which you may unsubscribe from at any time by contacting Customer Service.
Website is accessible to countries where we hold licenses to operate. In other countries where we do not have licenses, website will still be accessible, but login and registration is prohibited.
PLAYER PROTECTION POLICY
We want to ensure that you enjoy your experience at Yangawin in a safe and responsible manner. Yangawin will deal with any issue affecting your playing experience promptly. We have a detailed Player Protection Policy, which includes a list of mechanisms which you can enlist in order to ensure a safer gaming experience.
You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in the Intellectual Property is our absolute property or duly licensed to us. Any use of the Intellectual Property without our prior written consent is not permitted. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, or tamper with the Intellectual Property in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Offering and the Website is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited.
INTERRUPTIONS IN PLAY
The Service, Offering and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service, Offering or Website.
We shall not be liable for any computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications services or internet connections, nor attempts by you to Participate at Yangawin by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
In case of a misconfigured promotion or pay-table and/or error in gaming software in any way, Yangawin reserves the right to alter Customer balances and account details to correct such mistakes. Yangawin reserves the right to remove any part of the Offering from the Website at any time. Any part of the Offering that’s indicate incorrect behaviour affecting pay outs, game data or other balances, that may be due to misconfiguration or a bug, will be cancelled and removed from the Website. The Customer’s balances and account details may be altered in such cases in order to correct any mistake.
Further, live television and other broadcasts which are provided to you as part of any Yangawin offering may be delayed, which will lead to others processing more up-to-date information in relation to such broadcasts. In the event of any information (score, time of game, etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this.
Yangawin reserves the right to correct later or void any bet where there are obvious errors regarding odds, results, market or if there are unforeseen events or changes in event.
Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Website and Offering are free from computer viruses we cannot and do not guarantee that the Website and Offering are free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
In the event of a system malfunction, all unconfirmed bets are void. We are not liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay. To the extent that a voided ‘won’ bet results in your Customer account going into negative balance, we reserve the right to recover such amount from your account deposits, withdrawals, bonuses, and winnings.
INFORMATION WHICH MUST BE INCLUDED IN ANY WRITTEN COMMUNICATION WITH YANGAWIN
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and Yangawin should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with Yangawin. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with Yangawin (including a Complaint):
1. your username;
2. your first name and Last name, as registered on your betting account with us
3. A detailed explanation of the complaint/claim; and
4. Any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 48 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim.
Should you ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify Yangawin through the following:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: 0809 997 8800 or 0809 888 8700
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any Participation by you, including without limitation to:
• Visiting, use or re-use of the Website;
• Use or re-use of the Website by means of telecommunication services;
• Use or re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, the Website or any other source whatsoever;
• Entry to, or use or re-use of the Website server;
• Facilitating or making a deposit into your account at Yangawin;
• Wagering or gaming at Yangawin through any delivery mechanism offered; and
• Acceptance and use of any winnings or prize at or from Yangawin.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The total liability of our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, our ultimate parent and parent companies and any of our subsidiaries to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage) shall not exceed the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability.
Yangawin shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link contained on the Website. We are not responsible for the content contained on any internet site linked to/from the Websites or via the Services.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions will operate to exclude any liability of the Operator for fraud, death or personal injury that is caused by the Operator’s negligence.
YANGAWIN NOT A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
No Legal or Tax Advice
Yangawin does not provide advice regarding tax and/or legal matters. Customers who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors.
You are strictly prohibited from utilizing Yangawin and its systems to facilitate arbitrage through currency exchange transactions. Where Yangawin deems that you have deliberately used the systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from your balance without warning or notification.
Customers are strictly prohibited from using Yangawin and its systems to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer. You must not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering proceeds of crime) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If Yangawin suspects that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms & Conditions, your access to Yangawin will be terminated immediately and your account may be blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked under such circumstances, Yangawin is under no obligation to refund to you any money that may be in your account. In addition, Yangawin shall be entitled to inform the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institution of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity. You will cooperate fully with any Yangawin investigation into such activity.
TERMINATION/SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT
Yangawin hereby reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Any balance in your account at the time of such a cancellation will be credited to your credit/debit card or financial account.
Without limiting the above paragraph, we hereby reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend your account (notwithstanding any other provision contained in these Terms & Conditions) where we have reason to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any of the following activities:
• If you have more than one active account at Yangawin;
• If the name registered on your Yangawin account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make deposits on the said Yangawin account;
• You become bankrupt;
• If you provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a Yangawin account;
• If you attempt to use your Customer account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party;
• If you are not over 18 years old;
• If you are in the Excluded Territories;
• If you have allowed or permitted (whether intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to Participate using your Yangawin account;
• If you have played in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
• If Yangawin has received a “chargeback” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your account;
• If you are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity; or
• If it is determined by Yangawin that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system.
• If Yangawin closes or suspends your Customer account for any of the reasons referred to above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Yangawin (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold Yangawin harmless on demand for such Claims.
• If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any of the activities set out above then we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the balance and/or recover from your account deposits, payouts, bonuses, any winnings that are attributable to any of the practices contemplated. In such circumstances, your details will be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Nigeria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Federal Republic of Nigeria to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions. In circumstances where these Terms & Conditions are presented in a language other than English, the English language version of these Terms & Conditions shall always prevail.
These Terms & Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and Yangawin and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and Yangawin regarding your Participation at Yangawin.
AMENDMENTS TO TERM & CONDITIONS
Yangawin hereby reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. A notification message advising that changes have been made to our Terms & Conditions will appear upon a Customer’s next login to the Yangawin Website and the Customer is required to accept the changes to the Terms & Conditions before being able to continue to Participate at Yangawin.
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Website or Offering and the Yangawin server software, the result showing on the Yangawin server software shall be the official and governing result.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from Yangawin.
Yangawin shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the gaming contract that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
These Terms & Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the company, your Customer account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via e-mail or notice on our Website explaining your options about the transfer of your account.